Though a straight line appears to be the shortest distance between 2 points, life has a way of confounding geography. Often it is the dalliances and the detours that define us. There are no maps to guide our most important searches; we must rely on hope, chance, intuition and a willingness to be surprised.

Monday, November 03, 2008

Mo-vember

A quick shout out to Keith who is taking part in Mo-vember. In fact, I'll pass the mic over to the man himself:

"During Movember (the month formerly known as November) I'm growing a Mo. That's right I'm bringing the Mo back because I'm passionate about tackling men's health issues and being proactive in the fight against men's depression and prostate cancer.
To donate to my Mo you can click this link Keith's Mo Appeal! and donate online using your credit card or PayPal account."


Great stuff Keith. Having seen the appalling effect that 3 days without shaving has had on your coupon, I hope you raise plenty.
Movember - Sponsor Me

No comments: